GM App Zues

Go down

GM App Zues

Post  Zues on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:31 am

How old are you? 17



How Long have you been playing BYOND Games? A year and some months




Have you been GM before? yes, im a Co-Owner on naruto unwavering shadows revolution, Owner on Naruto Shippuuden, Owner on naruto the shinobi alliance , and Gm on Naruto return of the quilets, naruto rise of hawk


Why do you think you deserve GM? i like byond and i am always on when i have the chance. i dont hesitate to enforce the rules, an i give my honest opinion on the rules an new rules that should be enforced. i become a GM on games to help bring order, not like other people who like to abuse their verbs by useing announce for no reason, an editing their stats. i just want to play a good game with good people. if you need references i can get them for you. Also i know have to map somewhat.

Zues
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: GM App Zues

Post  Meig( a ) on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:34 pm

Zues wrote:How old are you? 17



How Long have you been playing BYOND Games? A year and some months




Have you been GM before? yes, im a Co-Owner on naruto unwavering shadows revolution, Owner on Naruto Shippuuden, Owner on naruto the shinobi alliance , and Gm on Naruto return of the quilets, naruto rise of hawk


Why do you think you deserve GM? i like byond and i am always on when i have the chance. i dont hesitate to enforce the rules, an i give my honest opinion on the rules an new rules that should be enforced. i become a GM on games to help bring order, not like other people who like to abuse their verbs by useing announce for no reason, an editing their stats. i just want to play a good game with good people. if you need references i can get them for you. Also i know have to map somewhat.

Hi my name is Meiga. Also known now as the server Critique. Your application is fairly good if not one of the far best I've seen yet. The application of the GM is not what matters. It's what peeks the intrests of the people in order to hire you, and wether you keep your job depends wether you are fit, and or good for the job. Now. If I had not played Tronials game myself, I would say thumbs up but, since I have played it, if my opinion matters to anyone. You do not deserve GM. You hardly helped, and were always grouchey. GMs need to be there to help the people, and to make sure the game runs smoothly. Not be there to edit their stats, or be lazy and bitch at players as you did. So there is my report on yours, wether you like it or not. There you go. Thanks - Meiga.

Meig( a )

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: GM App Zues

Post  Arcane Zues on Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:40 am

Meiga thx but heres what i have to say about ur reply...1. You cant say i never helped unless u were on 24/7... and i dont think u were. 2 i never edit ppls stats even my own cuz thats unfair to other players and the whole game would start askin for edits if i did. also training is not slow. 3 if u never seen me help anyone is because there was always another gm on named shift one of the best(2nd to me) u could have. 4 if u read my redone app u would have seen that i said i dont deserve gm. 5 Gm and Co-owner are 2 different things just cuz u have seen me on one game doesnt mean thats how i always act. GM is to help people co-owner and up is to make sure everything goes smoothly.If u didnt no that whats does that say about u. 6 the reason i applyed is because it seemed that the owner friends and people who had no experience got gm also i got banned for killin one out in the open and me being gm can change things. 7 now i am srry if u feel that i would b a bad gm when clearly i would b the best and if u had a problem with me u could have brought it up on tronials game not on a forum. thx Zues
avatar
Arcane Zues

Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: GM App Zues

Post  Meig( a ) on Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:26 pm

Arcane Zues wrote:Meiga thx but heres what i have to say about ur reply...1. You cant say i never helped unless u were on 24/7... and i dont think u were. 2 i never edit ppls stats even my own cuz thats unfair to other players and the whole game would start askin for edits if i did. also training is not slow. 3 if u never seen me help anyone is because there was always another gm on named shift one of the best(2nd to me) u could have. 4 if u read my redone app u would have seen that i said i dont deserve gm. 5 Gm and Co-owner are 2 different things just cuz u have seen me on one game doesnt mean thats how i always act. GM is to help people co-owner and up is to make sure everything goes smoothly.If u didnt no that whats does that say about u. 6 the reason i applyed is because it seemed that the owner friends and people who had no experience got gm also i got banned for killin one out in the open and me being gm can change things. 7 now i am srry if u feel that i would b a bad gm when clearly i would b the best and if u had a problem with me u could have brought it up on tronials game not on a forum. thx Zues

I didn't ask for you to respond, and I quit playing tronials game. I have confronted you on the game about it before, and I know shift was a good GM I was one of the people who requested he get GM. It's constructive critisism no need to call me out, because that fight you will lose Zues. You were a fair GM, but I don't think you deserve to be one on here when there are far better people suited for the job. And the fact that you say you would be the best is Glotatious, and obnoxius. Learn your place, and don't always overestimate yourself. If you don't like my 'critisism.' Then ignore it. It's my opinion and not necessarily anyone elses. It's a point of few from a fellow player on Naruto a True Destiny. And a view-point from a fellow Moderator on Tronials game.

Meig( a )

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: GM App Zues

Post  Arcane Zues on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:18 pm

Megia i would have rememberd if u confronted me on nusr and my reply was constructive to ur critisism. There was no need for u to post another replay i was just getting my thoughts out because you have a problem with me. im not gonna lie there are better people suited for gm but i have not seen any on true destiny. Wtf - learn my place. Thats were u have a problem. You think ur better than people that you have never met. You can not say you know what kind of Gm i am just because you palyed Tronials game(past tense) I can say most of the things you said were true to some extent. Fellow Moderator on Tronials game-i dont think so. So on that note there really is no need to keep this going.
avatar
Arcane Zues

Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: GM App Zues

Post  Meig( a ) on Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:18 pm

Arcane Zues wrote:Megia i would have rememberd if u confronted me on nusr and my reply was constructive to ur critisism. There was no need for u to post another replay i was just getting my thoughts out because you have a problem with me. im not gonna lie there are better people suited for gm but i have not seen any on true destiny. Wtf - learn my place. Thats were u have a problem. You think ur better than people that you have never met. You can not say you know what kind of Gm i am just because you palyed Tronials game(past tense) I can say most of the things you said were true to some extent. Fellow Moderator on Tronials game-i dont think so. So on that note there really is no need to keep this going.

I never said I was better than anyone else. I fall under the category of an average player and so do you. The fact that you say you haven't seen anyone better than you, and the fact that you think you are so good baffles me. And yes 'fellow' Moderator on tronials game. I wouldn't lie over the computer and I have no reason to sit here and discuss what constructive critisism is. You called me out in your post so I re-said a post. Now the fact that you post somthing else and say that I'm lieing means you are trying to call me out once more, and challenge me.

Meig( a )

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: GM App Zues

Post  Arcane Zues on Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:28 pm

No one is calling you out im just getting my thoughts out. And you are lieing you said you quit Tronials game and then you say your a fellow Moderator...so ummm tell me where that isnt a lie. I know what constructive critisism the reason i posted a reply was because there was no need for it unless i had got gm.
avatar
Arcane Zues

Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: GM App Zues

Post  Meig( a ) on Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:30 pm

Arcane Zues wrote:No one is calling you out im just getting my thoughts out. And you are lieing you said you quit Tronials game and then you say your a fellow Moderator...so ummm tell me where that isnt a lie. I know what constructive critisism the reason i posted a reply was because there was no need for it unless i had got gm.

You are mistaken sir. I was was a fellow moderator. If I didn't that was implied, and the whole point of this 'critisism.' Is to get my opinion out before you get A Staff position so people know another point of view, and not just yours. It is to prevent you from getting a staff position. Or to atleast make them think before they give it out. There is a purpose behind everything I do.

Meig( a )

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: GM App Zues

Post  Shift on Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:40 pm

Meig( a ) wrote:
Arcane Zues wrote:No one is calling you out im just getting my thoughts out. And you are lieing you said you quit Tronials game and then you say your a fellow Moderator...so ummm tell me where that isnt a lie. I know what constructive critisism the reason i posted a reply was because there was no need for it unless i had got gm.

You are mistaken sir. I was was a fellow moderator. If I didn't that was implied, and the whole point of this 'critisism.' Is to get my opinion out before you get A Staff position so people know another point of view, and not just yours. It is to prevent you from getting a staff position. Or to atleast make them think before they give it out. There is a purpose behind everything I do.


I just want to know who megia is>.> if you played NUS i want to know your name was or atleast the name id know you by.
Zues was never a bad gm, the only time zues didnt do anything was went i told him id handel it or when is was someone being stupid to bother us. Zues is an all around great gm, an he is the only person i would give up my gm status for to replace me. i know for a fact zues always makes a good decision. so id like it if you stopped talkin BS about people who do their job, an focus on the people that dont
avatar
Shift

Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-01-17
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: GM App Zues

Post  Meig( a ) on Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:20 pm

Shift wrote:
Meig( a ) wrote:
Arcane Zues wrote:No one is calling you out im just getting my thoughts out. And you are lieing you said you quit Tronials game and then you say your a fellow Moderator...so ummm tell me where that isnt a lie. I know what constructive critisism the reason i posted a reply was because there was no need for it unless i had got gm.

You are mistaken sir. I was was a fellow moderator. If I didn't that was implied, and the whole point of this 'critisism.' Is to get my opinion out before you get A Staff position so people know another point of view, and not just yours. It is to prevent you from getting a staff position. Or to atleast make them think before they give it out. There is a purpose behind everything I do.


I just want to know who megia is>.> if you played NUS i want to know your name was or atleast the name id know you by.
Zues was never a bad gm, the only time zues didnt do anything was went i told him id handel it or when is was someone being stupid to bother us. Zues is an all around great gm, an he is the only person i would give up my gm status for to replace me. i know for a fact zues always makes a good decision. so id like it if you stopped talkin BS about people who do their job, an focus on the people that dont

You already know who I am Prisna. You see things from One point of view, and you don't try to see it from anothers. I see where you are coming from, but we are on two sides of views. You are on his side, and I am on mine. Just because you stand up for him doesn't mean it changes my opinion, or my point of view. If I tell you who I am on NuS you would try to talk Bull Shit about me because, I gave up my Staff Spot to take a break from the game.

Meig( a )

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: GM App Zues

Post  Shad Maru on Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:08 pm

Meig you have no authority to judge there Application..

please don't do that...thank you..

Because this is what happens..
avatar
Shad Maru
Admin

Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-01-16
Age : 25

http://narutotruedestiny.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: GM App Zues

Post  Meig( a ) on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:18 pm

Shad Maru wrote:Meig you have no authority to judge there Application..

please don't do that...thank you..

Because this is what happens..

I have a right to give my opinion on it.

Meig( a )

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: GM App Zues

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum